Samstag, 7. August 2010

Complains, complains, complains

Today I had to work from 9 to 4 pm and of course there are nicer things than getting up on a saturday and head to work while most of the people still sleep or enjoy the weekend.

It takes like 45 minutes to go to work and I felt kind of lonely at my station with just arround 5-6 other people. On a monday or tuesday it would be like 10 times more.

Besides that I was in a pretty good mood untill I arrived at work. The two women who had to work, too welcomed me with a great look on their face. You could see the passion and the joy like it would be christmas day in august. Groaning alternated with constant cpmplains about the wheather, neighbors, public transportations, how awful it is to have to work on a weekend day, what a disgrace it is that the company asks you to do that, how limited the technical capabilities are to do your work etc., etc. They also had the time to discuss private problems which made me think: Your job can't be so bad if you have the time to have so many private conversations. I kind of could not really focus on my schedule for the day.
What is wrong with these people??? At one point I made the mistake and said in the most joky way I could how I was in a good mood before I came to work. Mistake!!! Big mistake!!!! I now know that they both can't stand people which take life as easy as I do. I must have never had real problems otherwise I couldn't talk like that. Yeahh bi.. what do you know about me and my life!!! Thank god, work is over, tomorrow i have a day off and on monday there are more people at work and more people I like. It is hard to stand this depressed attitude towards life and especially work here in Germany. Not that it couldn't be like that in other places on this planet but sometimes I think my countrymen (or women) upgrade this to a whole other level.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen