Freitag, 30. Juli 2010

Here I am

Hello to all of you in the blogger-world. Today i will start with my blog. It is not my first try but now i am serious about it. I am a German native in a relationship with a wonderful american girl from Pennsylvania. One year ago she moved to Berlin, Germany to study here. Some will wonder why a German uses English for his blog. I don't know why but i just feel like it.
What do you have to expect from me? Well, i have to tell you i always had my issues with my own country long before i met my gf in 2006. It was always an elusively feeling. There are many things I always hated here but since I often visited my girlfriend for a longer time when she still was in the US i know what bothers me here in Germany. It is the grumpiness and the rudeness of my fellow countrymen. When you walk through the streets and when you listen to people you would think the whole worlds grief can be seen in the faces. Of course, before I get a german or other "Oberlehrer-Kommentar" i will say it: NOT ALL GERMANS ARE LIKE THAT. Feel free not to include yourself in my complains.
From time to time i will write a story my girlfriend or i experienced to get it of my chest. So this blog is more like a therapy for myself than anything else. Feel free to comment on my stories.
PS: Have a little mercy with my english and my grammar i am just a hun:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen