Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011

Welcome Back, Fenton & Jesus Christ

I just realised that it has been 3 months since my last post. So it is about time to do it again. My computer broke and I had to get a new one, that was one reason why I did not write for so long. Someone told me about a video which is very popular in the UK. I don't know how many times I have watched it now but I think it is absolutely hilarious. I could just start to laugh thinking about it. Do you think other Germans you know would think the video ist funny or not??? I got mixed reactions from my fellow countrymen after they watched it. Just decide yourself. Sorry again, but you have to copy and paste my link to watch it or as you say here in German now, you have to guttenberg it. (People from the outside of Germany, don't worry it is not really important to understand that). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRSbr0EYYU

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wollte nur einen lieben Gruß dalassen und sagen, dass der Blog sehr nett geschrieben ist und ich immer wieder gerne hier lese. Hast du mir eine Emailadresse von dir? :) Ich konnte keine Kontaktdaten finden. Gruß aus Kaiserslautern

    AntwortenLöschen